Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bolognese sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bolognese sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bolognese sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bolognese sauce recipe. To make bolognese sauce you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bolognese sauce:
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 large of carrot.
- Use 2 medium of celery stalks.
- Take 1 small of red chili.
- Take 1 can of crushed tomato (400g).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano (dried).
- Take 2 tsp of basil (dried).
- Take 1 tbsp of worcestishire sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of honey.
- Use 2 medium of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried chili flakes.
- Take 500 grams of minced beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make Bolognese sauce:
- finely chop garlic, onion, carrot, celery and chilli (avoid seeds if you like it more mild).
- mix in bowl: paprika, oregano, basil, worcestishire, honey, dried chilli, can tomato, tomato paste, red wine and the chopped garlic and fresh chilli..
- heat olive oil in large pot/pan on medium to high..
- add onion, cooking until translucent..
- add carrot and celery, stirring occasionally until softened (approx. 5 mins).
- add minced meat. cook stirring occasionally until browned..
- then add the mix you've already created in the bowl (tomato, wine etc.) use the water to rinse any remaining contents of the bowl into the pan. then stir in until combined..
- cook this uncovered until the liquid is reduced and you have a consistency your happy with (15-20 mins)..
- then reduce heat, season the sauce with salt & pepper, place bay leaves on top and cover. let this sit for anywhere between 40 mins and 2 hours. the longer the better..
- remove bay leaves before serving. I serve it with barilla spaghetti no.5, but you can use whatever pasta your heart desires. serve with parmesan..
If you find this Bolognese sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.