Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can have lasagna using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- You need 3/4 fluid ounce of olive oil.
- Provide 1 1/4 pounds of ground beef, brown.
- Take 1/2 pound of Italian sausage.
- Provide 4 ounces of onions, — diced small.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic, fresh — chopped.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 16 ounces of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 ounces of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 ounces of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of dry basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- You need 2 of each egg.
- Provide 1/2 pound of mozzarella cheese.
- Provide 32-36 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Use 9-12 of lasagna noodles, you may need to adjust number based on brand size. Each layer has the same number per layer.
Instructions to make Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a saute pan, and saute the ground beef and Italian sausage and onions cook until browned. Add seasoning. Drain any excess grease, and set mixture aside..
- In mixing bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheese, basil,salt,pepper and granulated garlic. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Add eggs and mix well and set aside the mixture..
- To assemble the lasagna, spray the 9 x 13 pan with pan spray, place about 10 ounces of tomato sauce in the bottom of the pan, then place 3 noodles..
- Spread out all of the meat mixture and about 8 ounces of tomato sauce spread evenly and sprinkle little mozzarella over the layer. It is important to have the sauce and meat mixture go to the edges..
- Place 3 more noodles over that layer and evenly spread the ricotta cheese mixture. Place the final 3 noodles on top lightly pressing down and pour the remaining sauce.It is important to have the sauce even and to the edges. I like to lightly tap the pan against the counter to encourage settling..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and cover with foil. Bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees uncover and bake for an addition 10 minutes or until it gets a light browning on the cheese. Remove from oven, let rest for 15 minutes before cutting..
- I do not cook the Lasagna noodles they cook with the sauce and help give a firm lasagna. If you want to follow the package directions and add the cooked Lasagna sheets.
If you find this Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.