Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry recipe. You can have healthy authentic vegetable ✿ indian curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Take 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of Canned tomatoes.
- Provide 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 dash of Cumin (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry:
- Mince the onions and eggplant..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry half of the onions..
- When the moisture has evaporated, and the minced onions start to stick to each other, add the remaining onions and salt, then continue stir-frying..
- When the moisture is gone, mix in the curry powder and cumin..
- Add the eggplant and canned tomatoes. Mix well while mashing the tomatoes..
- When everything is well blended, pour in the soy milk and cover with a lid. Simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally, and add some more water if it looks like the curry might be getting burned..
- Add the honey, mix well, and it's done. I garnished it with spinach for color..
If you find this Healthy Authentic Vegetable ✿ Indian Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.