Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Tuna Korokke recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Tuna Korokke recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked tuna korokke recipe. To make baked tuna korokke you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Tuna Korokke:
- Use 2 large of Potato.
- Use 180 grams of Ground pork.
- Take 1 can of Canned tuna.
- Provide 1 of half Onion.
- Provide 200 ml of Panko.
- Take 1 of *1 tablespoon + 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tsp of each Salt, pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter (or vegetable oil).
Instructions to make Baked Tuna Korokke:
- [Preparation] -Mash the potatoes. -Drain the oil from the tuna. -Chop the onion finely..
- -Roast the panko on a heated frying pan until browned (do not add oil!).
- -Add the butter to the frying pan and sauté the onions. When translucent, add the ground pork and stir fry. Once the color of the meat changes, add the tuna, salt, pepper and continue frying..
- -Put the mashed potatoes and the sautéed mixture from Step 3 in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of mayonnaise and mix together. Form into cylindrical patties as shown..
- -Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the patty and coat with panko. Right before serving, bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes and it's done..
If you find this Baked Tuna Korokke recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.