Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ultra-easy tomato potage soup recipe. You can have ultra-easy tomato potage soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup:
- Use 400 ml of Tomato juice (unsalted).
- Provide 100 ml of Water.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Potato.
- Take 10 grams of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- Provide 200 ml of Milk.
- Use 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oregano or parsley.
Instructions to make Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup:
- Peel and roughly chop the potato into small chunks and put the pieces in a saucepan. Add the roughly chopped onion, tomato juice, consomme and butter, and simmer..
- When the potato has softened, remove from the heat and mix in a blender..
- Pour the mixture into the saucepan, add the milk and warm over a low heat. Add a pinch of sugar to season. (Keep mixing it so it doesn't burn.).
- Pour it into serving bowls, top with oregano and parsley, and enjoy. (You can also add the oregano together with the milk.).
- It's also tasty when chilled. If you are serving it cold, add a generous amount of milk..
- "Ultra-Easy Kabocha Potage"This is quite tasty too. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155926-ultra-easy-kabocha-squash-potage-soup.
If you find this Ultra-Easy Tomato Potage Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.