Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. To make thai green chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Use 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Use 6 of chicken thighs, skin and bones removed, meat cut into strips or 2 chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Use 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- You need 2 of lime leaves (optional).
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need handful of green beans, trimmed.
- Use 1 of small tin of bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- You need 1 of small cup of spinach juice (optional).
- Take of To serve.
- Take of Thai fragrant rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
Instructions to make Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the chicken strips and stir until coated in the curry paste. Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken has browned on all sides..
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk..
- Add green beans and bamboo shoots..
- Add spinach juice (for more beautiful green in the curry. This is my special touch as it will make the curry sauce rich in green colour) you can simply blend it with food blender and use just the juice. Then continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir regularly, until just tender. Add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well..
- To serve, spoon the rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the Thai green chicken curry..
If you find this Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.