Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe. You can have brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 cups of panko.
- Get 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 tbs of each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 of servings white rice, prepared.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Provide 1 of baby bok choy, sliced thin.
- Get 2 of seranno peppers, seeded and minced.
- Use 3 Oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Take 1 of medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced.
- Provide 8 of leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish.
- Prepare 2 of small potatoes.
- Provide 1 jar of panang curry simmer sauce.
Steps to make Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 ".
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly..
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through..
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.