Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to annkoot curry(bhog) recipe. To make annkoot curry(bhog) you need 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Annkoot curry(bhog):
- Take of For annkoot..
- Prepare 1 of chopped potato.
- Provide 1 of small size chopped brinjal.
- You need 1/2 of small size chopped coliflower.
- Use 50 gram of chopped broad beans.
- Get 1 of chopped carrot.
- Provide 1 of chopped radish.
- Get 2 of chopped round gourd.
- You need 3 of chopped parwal.
- Take 1/2 of chopped bottle gourd.
- Get 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Take 1 of chopped raw banana.
- Use 1 of small bunch chopped spinach.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of Add little of any vegetables your like.
- Provide 5 tsp of ghee.
- Get 2 pinch of hing.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Use 4 of finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of salt to taste.
- Take 3 tsp of chopped coriander levels.
- Get of Ingredients for gulgula.
- Use 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of dry coconut powder.
- You need 2 tsp of finely chopped mix dry frute.
- Use 1/2 tsp of green cardamom power.
- You need 5 tsp of water as required.
- Get as needed of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Annkoot curry(bhog):
- For annkoot…take a kadhai, and heat. when the ghee is hot, add cumin seeds, hing, turmeric powder, green chilli and ginger, gently fry the spices..
- Now add all chopped vegetables in the kadhai. put salt and red chilli powder then mix all the vegetables with the spices, and add some water and mix very well..
- Cover the kadhai and cook vegetables on low to medium flames. After 15 minutes chek tu see if the vegetables have turned soft.if not the cover the lide and let it cook some more. now add garam masala powder and stir gently.add coriander levels and serve hot with puri and rice..
- For gulgula..tak a bowl, add all ingredients add water slowly as required to make the thick consistency batter..
- Heat the oil in a pan, on medium light heat. slowly drop 1 teaspoons of batter at a time in to the oil.fry the gulgula golden brown both sides. Serve..
- All ready posted recipe of Kadhi and kheer on cookpad..
If you find this Annkoot curry(bhog) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.