Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn malai curry:
- Take 400 gram of prawn.
- Get 2 of onions paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmuric powder.
- Get 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of green cardamoms.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1" of cinnamon.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- You need As needed of oil and ghee.
Instructions to make Prawn malai curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawn with salt and turmuric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan add the prawn shallow fry and keep aside.
- Add whole garam masala jeera bay leaf.
- Now add onion paste saute adding salt and turmuric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute adding red chilli powder and jeera powder.
- Add the prawns and cover allow it to simmer.
- Finally add coconut milk and sugar.
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.