Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can have thai green curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai green curry:
- You need 500 g of chicken thigh.
- Prepare 3 of medium size carrots.
- Provide 1 of bok choy.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger.
- Use of Green beans.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk 400ml.
- You need 2-3 of Green curry paste.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of coconut sugar.
- Prepare of White rice.
Steps to make Thai green curry:
- Prepare veges, Thinly slice carrots, cut green beans in half, chop up bok choy..
- Heat pan medium to high heat with oil. Cut up chicken thighs into chunks. Lightly brown chicken, while chicken is cooking, put on the rice to start cooking. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook veges, extra teaspoon of oil, put in garlic and ginger and curry paste then carrots. Cook carrots for a couple of mins, stirring occasionally, then place in green beans and cook for another 2 mins..
- Once veges are cooked, add coconut milk and half a cup water, fish sauce and coconut sugar. Stirring mixing all up, then readd the chicken and let simmer for 5mins, add bok choy and cook for another min until it wilts..
- Serve up and eat!.
If you find this Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.