Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- You need 500 gm of Palak (spinach).
- Provide 200 gm of paneer(pieces).
- Use 3-4 of tomato Puree/ chopped.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic Ginger paste.
- You need 50 gm of curd.
- Take 50 gm of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- Get as needed of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Firstly roast the maida. And cut the Palak and make paste of it..
- In a mixer make paste of onion, ginger and garlic..
- Chopped the tomatoes /tomato Puriand also cut paneer in small pieces..
- In a pan add oil and add ginger, garlic and red chilli, coriander powder, garam masala, salt,Also add onion and cook till red..
- To this add maida and curd..
- Now add paste in Palak and pieces of paneer..
- Cool for 5 mins and garnish with paneer and coriander leaves before serving..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.