Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry:
- Get 1/2 kg of prawns.
- Take For of masala-.
- Take 1 of fresh coconut grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/4 spoon of carom seeds.
- Use For of tempering–.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium sized onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies slit in middle.
- Take 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Use 7 – 8 of Triphala optional.
- Provide 2-3 spoons of Kokam or aagal.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Devein prawns, season with salt and let it sit aside for some time. In the meantime make masala for the curry. Take all the above mentioned ingredients into a mixer jar to make a smooth paste. Add water as required a make paste..
- Now take a vessel add in oil, once the oil is hot add in the chopped onions. Let the onions turn translucent add the paste (wet masala) add some water and adjust the consistency..
- Add chopped tomato, green chillies, triphala (optional) and kokum. Let it come to boil..
- Cook it on medium heat, once the gravy comes to boil add in the prawns. Cook it for 5 to 7 mins turn off the heat..
- Tip: You can add fresh coconut milk to add more taste. Instead of kokum can add raw mango or tamarind Adding red chillies can make this recipe more authentic, since had no red chillies I used chilli powder.
If you find this Prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.