Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato soup curry recipe. You can cook chicken and tomato soup curry using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Use 8 of Chicken wings or chicken drums.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Provide 4 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Take 4 stick of Asparagus.
- You need 1 of Courgette/Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Aubergines/Eggplants.
- Take 1 of Onion (minced).
- Take 2 large of cloves ★Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 piece of ★Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Dried basil.
- Use 5 tbsp of ※Olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Garam masala.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Take 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 large of ◇Water.
- Use 2 of ◇Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◇Honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry:
- Make boiled eggs. Chop the garlic, ginger and onion. Cut the boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and cut the courgette into bite sizes..
- Cut off the root of the asparagus by 1-2 cm and peel the bottom part with a peeler..
- Cut the aubergines in half lengthwise, soak in water to remove the astringency, score the skin in a crisscross pattern. Then cut 2/3 lengthwise in the center..
- Peel the potatoes and carrot. Wrap in cling film and microwave for 3 minutes in 600W. Or you can boil. Quarter the cooked carrot..
- Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and leave to rest. Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and brown both sides. Then put them on one side on a plate..
- Put 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the ★ ingredients in a pan. Sauté until browned and aromatic. Add onion and sauté well for 5 minutes..
- Add ☆ ingredients and sauté, taking care not to let it burn. Add the canned tomatoes and cook. Add the ♢ ingredients and bring to the boil. Then add the chicken wings and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan used to fry the chicken wings. Stir-fry the aubergines, courgette, and brown the potatoes and carrot..
- Season the soup curry (Step 7) with coarse salt and soy sauce. Arrange the vegetables in a serving bowl, ladle in the piping hot soup curry, and top with the boiled egg to serve..
If you find this Chicken and Tomato Soup Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.