Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Parmesan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Parmesan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini parmesan casserole recipe. To cook zucchini parmesan casserole you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Parmesan Casserole:
- Get 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 cup of corn chex, crushed (or chex of your choice).
- Get 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 10 3/4 oz of Cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of white pepper.
- Use 6 cup of zucchini, unpeeled, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Steps to make Zucchini Parmesan Casserole:
- Combine butter, chex, & parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- Combine soup, onion powder, parsley, salt, & white pepper. Stir in zucchini & 2/3 cup chex mixture. Mix well. Pour into shallow baking dish. Top with remaining crumbs. Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until zucchini is tender & chex are golden brown..
If you find this Zucchini Parmesan Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.