Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Couscous with stirfry veggie sauce (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous with stirfry veggie sauce (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous with stirfry veggie sauce (vegan) recipe. To cook couscous with stirfry veggie sauce (vegan) you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Couscous with stirfry veggie sauce (vegan):
- You need of 500 g couscous (1 sachet).
- Take of 4 big carrots (chopped to desired size and shape).
- Provide of 1 large onion (finely chopped).
- Take of 1 big green pepper.
- You need of 3 *Maggi Star* seasoning cube.
- Prepare of 4 big scotch bonnet (chopped to desired size).
- Get of 3 tbsp veg oil.
- You need of Curry thyme garlic and masala.
- Use of Peas and 1tsp soy sauce.
Steps to make Couscous with stirfry veggie sauce (vegan):
- For the white couscous Put about half a liter of clean water in a clean pot sprinkle a pinch of salt, 1tsp of oil and bring to boil.
- Upon boiling, sprinkle the complete pack of couscous clockwise direction till pack emptied, turn the gas,stove or electric plate low, cover and allow to cook for 5min DO NOT TURN.
- For the sauce. After chopping all veggies to desired shape, turn on the gas cooker and put a saucepan on it add 3tbsps of veg oil wen hot, add the diced onion and stir until milky add scotch bonnet seaosoning and spices. Stir for about 10 secs now add diced carrot and stir for 2 min. Off the heat completely and finally add d green pepper stir and cover. Ready!.
- Use a mini bowl to decorate ur meal attractively like shown in the pic below or even better.
If you find this Couscous with stirfry veggie sauce (vegan) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.