Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Japanese Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry chicken recipe. To make japanese curry chicken you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 medium of yellow sweet onion.
- Use 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Get 2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 cup of carrots.
- Provide 3 medium of red potatoes.
- Get 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 packages of Japanese curry, lots of choices (suggested Vermont spicy hot)..
Instructions to make Japanese Curry Chicken:
- Add olive oil to large deep skillet..
- Chop onion and cook in oil for about 5 minutes than add in cubed chicken..
- Once chicken is mostly cooked art seasoning salt, carrots and potatoes. All cut into bit size pieces..
- Add water bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 20 minutes..
- Uncover, mix in curry cubes and remove from heat. In that order. let it thicken for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve over rice..
If you find this Japanese Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.