Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Orange honey-mustard Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange honey-mustard Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to orange honey-mustard salmon recipe. To make orange honey-mustard salmon you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Orange honey-mustard Salmon:
- Use 1 of Salmon fillet.
- Get 5 tbsp of Honey.
- Take 6 tsp of Gourmet mustard (the one with honey already).
- Prepare 1 cup of Orange Juice.
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 6 dash of Sea salt.
Steps to make Orange honey-mustard Salmon:
- In a baking dish add the salmon. Add the black pepper, olive oil and sea salt on the top..
- Cover the salmon with a thin layer of honey. Put the baking dish in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Squeeze the oranges in a bowl..
- Add the mustard to the orange juice bowl..
- Add honey to the orange juice bowl. Mix well..
- Open the oven (after 10 minutes) and put the contents with orange juice, mustard and honey on the top of the salmon. Put the baking dish back to the oven for more 5 minutes..
- Leave for 5 minutes, in the oven, absorbing the juices and it's ready to serve!.
If you find this Orange honey-mustard Salmon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.