Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mississippi style pot roast recipe. To cook mississippi style pot roast you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mississippi Style Pot Roast:
- Get 2-3 lb of beef roast (I prefer sirloin tip).
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of pepper.
- Provide 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1 package of dry au jus gravy mix.
- You need 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix.
- You need 5-6 of peperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of peperoncini brine.
- Use of All purpose flour (for the gravy).
Instructions to make Mississippi Style Pot Roast:
- Preheat the olive oil in a skillet, season the meat with pepper and then sear it on all sides..
- Add the seared roast to your slow cooker, fat side up..
- Sprinkle the au jus and ranch mixes and then place the stick of butter on top of the roast..
- Place the peperoncinis around the roast, in regular intervals..
- Pour the brine around the edges or even on top, if you like..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours..
- Once it's done, remove it to a plate so it can rest..
- Pour the liquid into a sauce pan, add flour a teaspoon at a time, stir briskly with a whisk and simmer on low until it thickens into a rich gravy..
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and a vegetable of your choice. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Mississippi Style Pot Roast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.