Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mini plantain cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini plantain cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini plantain cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini plantain cakes recipe. To cook mini plantain cakes you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini plantain cakes:
- You need 3 of overripe plantains (4 plantains in original recipe).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- Use 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (Original recipe calls for melted butter).
- Provide 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Use 50 g of desiccated coconut (Half cup in original recipe).
- Use 1 of heaping teaspoon ground cinnamon (half in original).
Instructions to make Mini plantain cakes:
- Pre heat oven to 350F..
- Mash plantains in a bowl, add everything else in the ingredient list..
- Mix together until blended..
- Pour into greased muffin pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve as breakfast or as a snack..
If you find this Mini plantain cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.