Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas recipe. You can cook vegetarian indian curry with garam masala, cauliflower and chick peas using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Use 400 grams of cauliflower.
- Use 150 grams of rice.
- You need 1 of big red bell pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 of red onion.
- Provide 1 of red chili pepper.
- You need 30 grams of fresh ginger.
- Use 200 grams of peeled tomatoes (can).
- You need 125 grams of chickpeas (can).
- You need 150 milliliter of coconut milk.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Provide of some Indian Garam Masala spicemix (see also my recipe).
- You need of some kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder.
- Get of some olive oil or groundnut oil.
- Prepare of some fresh ground pepper and sea salt.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas:
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite sized roses then put aside.
- Peel the skin from the bell pepper with a potato peeler, cut in half, remove the inside then cut into 1/2cm stripes and put aside.
- Peel the onion, cut in half then in thin half rings and put aside.
- Peel the skin from the ginger, cut it into 2mm thick layers and then cross-cut into fine 2mm matchsticks and put aside.
- Squash the garlic flat then cut in small pieces and put aside.
- Wash the chili pepper, remove seeds, cut fine and put aside.
- Take the chickpeas from the can, wash them and put aside.
- You can bring some water with salt to a boil for the rice, also add a decent amount of oil to a wok pan (or other frying pan).
- You can prepare the right amounts of coconut milk and tomatoes in 2 separate cups and put also aside untill needed.
- Put the wok pan on high heat, throw in the cauliflower roses as soon as the oil is hot and damping (it should sizzle when you add them) and bake them at high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium hot and add the paprika stripes and after frying for another 2 minutes add the onion rings as well.
- After another 2 minutes you can add the ginger matchsticks, keep stirring everything and also add the garlic and chili now.
- After a about 3-4 minutes lower heat a little more, the vegetables should be half done by now but still remain crispy.
- Add a good snuff of kurkuma, cumin and paprika powder and stir well before also adding 2 teaspoons of Garam Masala spices, fry this all together for a minute and smell the aromas coming out.
- Now add the cut peeled tomatoes with juice to the pan and stir.
- Add the cocunut milk and the chick peas, bring it all to a boil and let it to softly simmer for another 10 minutes or so.
- Meanwhile prepare the rice according to instructions on package.
- Wash the fresh coriander, cut it fine and put on table for garnish.
- At the end add some salt and pepper to taste, it will need some salt to get its full flavour but it's not supposed to be salty, rather spicy, so if needed add one more teaspoon of Garam Masala.
If you find this Vegetarian Indian Curry with Garam Masala, Cauliflower and Chick Peas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.