Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) recipe. You can have pesto chicken with feta and olives (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Use 1 1/2 lbs of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Get To taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of Butter or coconut oil.
- Take 5 Tbsp. of Red or green pesto.
- You need 1 1/4 C. of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 oz. of Pitted olives.
- Take 5 oz. of Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
Steps to make Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto):
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces, season with salt and pepper..
- Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry until golden brown..
- Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl..
- Place fried chicken pieces into a large baking dish. Add garlic, olives, feta and pesto/cream mixture. Stir to combine..
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned around edges..
If you find this Pesto Chicken with Feta and Olives (Keto) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.