Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Rib in Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Rib in Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork rib in thai curry recipe. You can cook pork rib in thai curry using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pork Rib in Thai Curry:
- Prepare of Pork Rib (Cut into bite sizes).
- Get of Paste—.
- Prepare of Dried chilies.
- You need of Galangal.
- Take of Garlic.
- Prepare of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Coriander Seeds.
- Use of Coriander Root.
- Take of Shallots.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- Get of Shrimp paste.
- Use Leaves of Kaffir Lime.
Steps to make Pork Rib in Thai Curry:
- Soak the dried chillies in water until soften..
- In a wok, roast the cumin seeds and coriander seeds. When done, add them to the mortar or blender with other ingredients. Add 2 cups of water to ease the blending..
- In a big pot, add the paste..
- Bring to boil. Add pork ribs in..
- Cook for an hour (don't lower the heat, keep it medium heat and do not cover the lid). It's for the water to evaporate and turn into thicker sauce..
- About half way, add kaffir lime leaves in..
- Add little sugar to reduce the spicy level..
- Add salt to taste.
- Add more water if it gets drier so the meat can gets tender. But eventually we want the water be evaporated and form the thicker gravy..
- Test if the meat is soft enough by fork in the meat. Once it’s done n not too watery then ready to serve..
If you find this Pork Rib in Thai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.