Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomato Cream Gnocchi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Cream Gnocchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Cream Gnocchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato cream gnocchi recipe. You can cook tomato cream gnocchi using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Cream Gnocchi:
- Prepare 2 large of Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- Provide 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 30 grams of Strong Bread flour.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Get 80 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Use 1 of Fresh basil.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Minced garlic.
- Get 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red wine.
Instructions to make Tomato Cream Gnocchi:
- Boil the potatoes unpeeled. When cooked, peel and strain..
- Mix the strained potatoes with the egg. Sift in the cake flour and strong bread flour and knead. When the dough comes together, shape into a long sausage shape that's 2 cm in diameter. Slice into 2 cm rounds from the end..
- Roll the cut pieces into a ball, and press into the back of a fork to make grooved patterns. Cook in salted boiling water..
- Sauté the minced garlic and the red chili pepper in olive oil. When fragrant, add the minced onion and continue to sauté..
- Add the canned tomatoes, red wine, soup stock cube, and basil. Bring it to a simmer, and add the heavy cream..
- Scoop out the gnocchi when they float up to the surface, and mix with the sauce. Serve with lots of parmesan cheese, and enjoy!.
If you find this Tomato Cream Gnocchi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.