Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea, squash and green bean curry – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea, squash and green bean curry – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea, squash and green bean curry – vegan recipe. You can have chickpea, squash and green bean curry – vegan using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chickpea, squash and green bean curry – vegan:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Get 1/2 of Onion Squash (also known as Hokkaido), cut into 2-3cm cubes – Butternut or Kabocha are also nice (and you don’t need to peel the squash 🎉).
- Take 200 g of / 1/2 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 200 g of / 1/2 can coconut milk, light or full-fat.
- You need 1 cup of vegan stock (it’s about 1tsp of powder for 1 cup) – if you’re not vegan, you can use veggie stock instead of course.
- Prepare 100-150 g of Green beans – peas or sugarsnaps or spinach or chard are nice too.
Instructions to make Chickpea, squash and green bean curry – vegan:
- In a large pan, heat the oil. Add the mustard seeds. And fry til they pop..
- Add the cumin, garam masala, turmeric and ginger. Heat for a few minutes..
- Add the squash and chickpeas..
- Add the coconut milk and vegan broth..
- Bring to a boil and then cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until the squash has softened and the sauce has thickened..
- Add the beans and stir through; they will take 5-10 mins. If the mix is getting a bit dry, add some water..
- Serve with rice or chapatti. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chickpea, squash and green bean curry – vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.