Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggplant and potato curry recipe. To cook indian eggplant and potato curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Steps to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..
If you find this Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.