Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy summer veggie keema curry with lots of eggplant recipe. To make easy summer veggie keema curry with lots of eggplant you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant:
- Use 240 grams of Ground meat.
- Get 1 of Onions (finely chopped).
- Provide 4 cm of piece Carrot (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4 of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need 1 large of Tomato.
- You need 1 1/2 of 2 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Use 1 dash of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 2 tbsp of each ●Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ●Consomme stock granules.
- Get 100 ml of ●Water.
- Use 2 of cubes Japanese curry roux.
- Provide 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant:
- Bring the curry roux to room temperature and finely chop it..
- Add the garlic, ginger and oil to a frying pan and heat over low heat. When fragrant, add the onion, carrot, and ground meat and stir fry over medium heat..
- Add the eggplant (cut into cubes) and stir fry until the eggplant is coated with the oil. Add the curry powder and continue to stir fry..
- Remove the stems from the tomato and cut into cubes (don't remove the skin). Add to the pan and mix, stir frying. Add salt and pepper and the ● ingredients and simmer over low heat..
- Simmer until the vegetables soften and the amount of liquid is reduced..
- Turn off the heat for a moment and sprinkle in the curry roux. Mix with a wooden spoon to dissolve the roux, and then simmer for a few minutes, being careful not to let it burn..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and ketchup. All done. Transfer to a dish and drizzle on some half and half, if you like. Top with parsley..
- It's delicious topped with a sunny-side-up egg or a soft poached egg..
- I also recommend this recipe: Rich, Delicious Keema Curry with Store-bought Curry Roux;..
If you find this Easy Summer Veggie Keema Curry with Lots of Eggplant recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.