Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw banana curry in green masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw banana curry in green masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana curry in green masala recipe. To make raw banana curry in green masala you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Raw banana curry in green masala:
- Prepare 3-4 of raw bananas cut slant slices.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of medium size tomatoes cut into thin semicircles.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Jeera(cumin) Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get of For the green masala paste.
- Provide 3/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated fresh coconut.
Steps to make Raw banana curry in green masala:
- Grind the chopped coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger garlic paste and grated coconut into a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai add jeera when it leaves aroma add the sliced tomatoes cook till all tomatoes are mashed,add the green green masala paste cook for a few mins on high flame then add jeera powder and kitchen king masala and cook till oil leaves the sides. Add water as required for the gravy if you want thick gravy add less water if thin gravy add more water. When the water boils add the sliced bananas,salt, cover and cook on medium flame till the bananas are cooked..
If you find this Raw banana curry in green masala recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.