Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aunt melissa's lasagna recipe. To cook aunt melissa's lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Aunt Melissa's Lasagna:
- Take 1 of # Italian sausage.
- Provide 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 8 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of cottage cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 Tbs of parsley.
- Provide 1 pkg of noodles.
- Provide 16 oz of gruyere cheese.
Instructions to make Aunt Melissa's Lasagna:
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- Mix together cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs & parsley. Add cooked Italian sausage to spaghetti sauce in separate bowl..
- In baking dish put some meat mixture on bottom, then layer of noodles, meat mix & cheese mix, keep doing until you run out of mixes..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour uncovered.
- Put gruyere on top and bake for 15 min (or less) till the cheese melts.
- Let set for 10 min before cutting..
If you find this Aunt Melissa's Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.