Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry beef recipe. To make green curry beef you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Beef:
- Take 300 grams of sliced sirloin.
- Take 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 1 of eggplant, cut into chunks.
- Take 50 grams of pea eggplants.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves, deveined and torn.
- Get 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 of red spur chillies, sliced diagonally.
- Take 3 of sprigs sweet basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
Instructions to make Green Curry Beef:
- Stir fry the beef, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and stir over a low heat..
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over a low hest and sauté the curry paste until fragrant..
- Remove any froth from the beef liquid and add the curry paste..
- Add the eggplant and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add remaining coconut milk, fish sauce, basil, sugar, lime leaves and chillies..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Green Curry Beef recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.