Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix veg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix veg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix veg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix veg curry recipe. You can cook mix veg curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix veg curry:
- Get 1 of brinjal sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of raw papaya chopped.
- Take 1/2 of pumpkin cut into cubes.
- Take 1/4 of banana stem chopped.
- Provide 1 of potato cut into cubes.
- Use 5-6 of beans chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of dry roasted masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of five spices.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
- Get As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Mix veg curry:
- Heat oil and temper five spices and let it crackle.
- Add the vegetables and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder and cover.
- Cover till it is soft and moist add ginger.
- Add red chilli Powder and dry roasted powder mix well.
- Add sugar and switch off,it is ready.
If you find this Mix veg curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.