Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage and Ground Beef Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage and Ground Beef Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage and ground beef soup recipe. You can cook sausage and ground beef soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage and Ground Beef Soup:
- Take 1/4 pound of bulk sausage.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground Angus beef.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cups of cooked Jasmine rice.
- Use 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- Use 1 quart of beef broth.
- Take 1 quart of chicken broth.
- Get 1 tablespoon of summer savory.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Get 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of soya sauce I used Kikkomans brand.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 pound of carrots.
Steps to make Sausage and Ground Beef Soup:
- Cut the carrots on a bias try to keep an even thickness. Add the butter and carrots to a pot. Sauté for 10 minutes. Add half the salt, all the summer savory, and chives. Stir well and add the beef and rest of the salt. Start to brown the beef..
- When mostly browned add I the brother's, rice, macaroni elbows, and sausage. My rice and sausage were frozen. So allow to simmering for 25 minutes covered..
- Take the sausage out of soup and break it up to make it lose. Then add back into the soup. Simmer on low for 7 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Sausage and Ground Beef Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.