Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ragi mudde (sankatti) with spicy brinjal curry (guti vankaya) recipe. To make ragi mudde (sankatti) with spicy brinjal curry (guti vankaya) you need 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya):
- Use 1 of onion Finely chopped.
- Use 2 of Tomato Finely chopped.
- Take 6 of Brinjal Small to Medium size cut lengthwise.
- Get 5 pods of Garlic Whole.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Refined Oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Corriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get of Cury Leaves 5 leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala Masala / Kitchen KIng.
- Prepare of Corriander Finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ragi Flour.
- Take 2 cups of Water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Refined Oil.
- Get 1 of cucumber.
- Get 2 of Green Chilli.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lime juice.
- Provide of Corriander Finely chopped.
Instructions to make Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya):
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, add mustard seeds and cumin seeds till it starts spluttering, Add curry leaves and fry..
- Add whole garlic and fry till it turns slightly brown in color and add finely chopped onion and fry in high flame for about 2 to 3 minutes till it turns brown..
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and fry the mixture for about 2-3 minutes till the oil gets separated from the mixture.
- Add the masala – Turmeric, Coriander and red chilli powder and fry till all the masalas get mixed. Add a cup of water and fry the mixture till it forms a semi smooth gravy. Add salt to taste. You may also add a pinch of Kitchen King/Garam Masala for flavor.
- Add the brinjals (egg plant) to mixture, mix till all the slices of brinjals are coated with the masala and cook for about 8-10 minutes so that the brinjals absorb the masala..
- Garnish with finely chopped corriander leaves and serve it in a bowl..
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil and add the refined oil..
- To the boiling water, slowly add the ragi flour stirring it simultaneously. This is important, otherwise the flour will form lumps.
- The ragi flour gets converted to a dough like texture, lower the flame and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Grease your palm with oil and water, and make nice round muddes from the cooked ragi..
If you find this Ragi Mudde (Sankatti) with Spicy Brinjal Curry (Guti Vankaya) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.