Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Green Beans – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Green Beans – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian green beans – vegan recipe. To cook south indian green beans – vegan you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Green Beans – vegan:
- Get 1 cup of / 150g green bean, chopped into 2-3cm long pieces.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1/2 can of coconut milk, light.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of creamed coconut, grated – optional.
- Use pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make South Indian Green Beans – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan on medium heat..
- Add mustard seeds..
- When they begin to pop, add all the spices. Saute for 1-2 minutes..
- Add coconut milk and grated coconut if using. Add the salt. Simmer for a couple of minutes til the sauce thickens..
- Add the beans. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes until the beans are cooked but still have a bit of crunch..
- Serve as a side dish or with basmati rice for a simple meal. Enjoy!.
If you find this South Indian Green Beans – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.