Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to not-so-traditional ramen noodle soup recipe. You can have not-so-traditional ramen noodle soup using 44 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of The Broth.
- Prepare 5 litres of cold water.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get Half of a bunch of spring onions (around 4), roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of portobello mushroom, sliced thickly.
- Take 8 of garlic cloves, peeled.
- Get 1 of onion, quartered.
- You need 1 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- Provide 2 of Birdseye chillies, chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Use 1 of chicken carcass.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need of The Tea Eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oolong tea leaves (ordinary black tea will also work).
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of peppercorns.
- Use 3 of eggs, hard boiled.
- Use of The Pickled Beetroot.
- Use 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need A few of beetroots, boiled.
- Take of Noodles.
- You need 3 of nests of vermicelli noodles (more or less to desired quantity).
- Provide of Enough water to fully submerge the nests.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Use of Nori sheets (optional).
- Use of Sweetcorn.
- Use of Greens of some kind (green beans, spring onion, peas).
- Get 2 of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- You need of Sesame seeds (optional).
- Provide of Chicken meat of any kind (cooked).
Instructions to make Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup:
- First you need to make your broth. Now this can take a while, so wake up early the day you want to make your soup. You need to lightly fry the spring onions, chillies, onions, garlic, and tomato paste..
- Once browned, add in your spices and coat everything with them. Add your carcass and then five litres of water on top, with the rest of your ingredients for the broth. This needs to be brought to a boil and then simmered for a minimum of five hours. Mine went for 8 and had a deeper, more intense flavour..
- The Tea Eggs can be prepared whilst the broth is cooking. Hard boil the eggs and then simply add your spices and tea to a pot, then submerge with boiling water. Crack the shells of your eggs but do not peel them! The cracks give a shattered glass effect in the end. Place them in the boiling spice and tea mix and leave there for 30 minutes..
- Place the eggs into a glass bowl and strain the tea mixture on top. Leave this to intensify in colour and flavour, in the fridge. Ensure to put cling film on top so no nasty fridge smells enter your delicious tea mix..
- Place the vinegar, sugar, water, bay leaves, and peppercorns into a pan and bring to a boil. Once it is scalding hot (that means bubbles have appeared around the edges and it is beginning to bubble in the centre) pour the mixture over your peeled and cooked beetroot and let it come to room temperature. Leave this to pickle all day, until ready to serve. Note: this makes more than I used in the dish and so feel free to not use all of it. It lasts ages in the fridge, too..
- So the only elements left are the noodles and toppings. It has been at least five hours since you put on the broth, or longer, so you are going to start your noodles. Cook them according to packet instructions..
- Place your chicken in the broth to heat it through, you don't want to overcook it though, as it is already cooked..
- Whilst everything is slowly cooking, prepare your toppings. Cook the green beans (you can use spring onions however, which are best raw) and lightly fry your Portobello mushrooms in sesame oil. Once these are cooked, get ready to serve..
- Start with the noodles, a generous portion goes into the bowl. Then the chicken (you can shred this if you like) in a neat pile to one side. Pour over the delicious hot broth (strained) and then finally top with anything else. Your eggs halved and to one side, showing the lovely yolks, the beans, sweetcorn, mushrooms and beetroot all in their own space..
- Garnish with the nori at one side, sticking out high and sprinkle lightly the sesame seeds over the eggs..
- Enjoy your delicious meal, which you have spent all day preparing. It's a small price to pay for this truly delicious, Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup!.
If you find this Not-So-Traditional Ramen Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.