Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Shredded beef sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shredded beef sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shredded beef sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shredded beef sauce recipe. You can have shredded beef sauce using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded beef sauce:
- Prepare 1 of \2kg beef.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Take 1 of Green pepper.
- Take 2 cube of Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 3 spoons of oil.
- Get of Ginger and garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Use 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of curry.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of complete seasoning.
- Get of Oregano.
- Take of Scotch bonnet.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of corn flour.
Instructions to make Shredded beef sauce:
- Here are the ingredients needed.
- In a pan, add oil, ginger and garlic paste and saute.
- Add the shredded beef.
- Add scotch bonnet, onions, curry, paprika, seasoning, salt, oregano and stir.
- Add water, cover and allow to cook for 10-15mnts.
- Add the sliced peppers.
- In a bowl, mix water with corn flour, pour into the sauce to thicken.
If you find this Shredded beef sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.