Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy indian chicken curry recipe. You can cook spicy indian chicken curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- Get 18 oz of boneless chicken(medium size).
- Take 15 oz of chopped onion.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of chicken masala powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of salt(or according to taste).
- You need 1/2 of cup of water.
Steps to make Spicy Indian chicken curry:
- In a pressure cooker put oil then add chopped onions..
- Cook onions till it gets light brown and then add all the mentioned ingredents..
- Mix it properly and then put the boneless chicken into the cooker..
- Now,mix it properly so that the mixture gets on chicken properly..
- In a low simmer,leave it till the water drains out from the chicken..
- After sometime when you see water drained out,add 1/2 cup of water and put the pressure cooker lid..
- In high flame let it whistle 4 times and then leave it for 10mins in low flame..
- Ready to serve!.
If you find this Spicy Indian chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.