Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pineapple curry recipe. You can cook chicken and pineapple curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Provide 3 medium of granny smith apples.
- Take 1 medium of pineapple.
- Take 2 of thumb size pieces of ginger.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
- Take 4 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground almond.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- You need 1 small of onion.
- Provide 3 of chicken breasts.
- Get 75 ml of red wine.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of knob of butter.
Steps to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry:
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple..
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side..
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl..
- Chop the pineapple and chicken..
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts..
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins..
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well..
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well..
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins..
If you find this Chicken and Pineapple Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.