Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Tapa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tapa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tapa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tapa recipe. You can have beef tapa using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Tapa:
- Take 3 1/2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 7 tbsp of white/brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground blackpeper.
- Get 1 head of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 of cooking oil for frying.
- Provide 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Use 1 lb of beef sirloin/ thin sliced.
Instructions to make Beef Tapa:
- Combine in a container all ingredients. Stir well..
- After mixing all the ingredients, place the beef meat in a container or ziplock bag..
- Cover and refrigerate the marinade for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight..
- Fry until brown..
- Serve with sunny side eggs and plain rice or garlic fried rice..
If you find this Beef Tapa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.