Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. You can have green chicken curry using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Chicken curry:
- Get 250 gm of chicken mince.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of gram flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of chpped mint.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get of For gravy.
- Provide 1 bunch of coriander.
- Get 6 of green chilli.
- Use 1/2 bunch of mint.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fried onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of poppy seeds.
- You need 2 tablespoon of desicated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Green Chicken curry:
- In a bowl take chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, gram flour,coriander leaves, salt, mint and mix well..
- Make small oval shaped bowls of the mixture and fry on medium flame and keep aside.
- For gravy.
- Take mint leaves, coriander leaves, sesame seeds, coconut, fried onion, poppy seeds add some water and make a thick paste..
- In a pot add some oil heat it for some time then add ginger garlic paste cook for few minutes then add above paste, yogurt and salt cook it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame or till gravy is fully cooked..
- Add the fried muthias in it and cook for few minutes..
- Serve hot with chapatis..
If you find this Green Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.