Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. You can cook thai eggplant curry shrimp soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- You need 2 large of eggplants.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 1 stick of lemongrass.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- Get 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of scallion.
- Get 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Get 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Take 1 lb of pork belly.
- Get 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Instructions to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.