Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steel-cut oatmeal berry breakfast bake recipe. To make steel-cut oatmeal berry breakfast bake you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake:
- Take 1/2 c of dry quinoa.
- Get 1/2 c of steel-cut oats.
- Take 3 of bananas.
- Use 1 1/2 c of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 1/2 c of fresh raspberries.
- Take 1/4 c of unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Take 2 c of milk.
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon, ground.
- Use 1 dash of salt.
- Use of Non-stick cooking spray.
- Provide 2 of large whole eggs.
Steps to make Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake:
- Rinse quinoa and oats with cold running water until water runs clear, about 3 times. Drain well and set aside..
- Slice bananas and wash and drain berries. Set aside..
- Toast coconut in a small skillet in medium-low or in oven at 375 F until golden brown. So no burn. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk milk (or any non-dairy), eggs, protein powder and maple syrup (omit if powder is sweetened), vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside..
- Preheat oven to 375 F and spray 8×8 square baking dish (or cast iron pan) with spiking spray..
- Lay half of bananas, blueberries and raspberries in an even layer on bottom. Using a spoon or spatula, spread rinsed quinoa and steel cut oats on top..
- Top with remaining fruit. Slowly pour liquid mixture in the corner of the baking dish without disturbing set up. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and bake for 60 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for 45-60 minutes to allow the bake to set. Cut into 9 slices and serve hot, warm or cold with yogurt or skyr. Refrigerate covered for up to 5-6 days..
If you find this Steel-cut Oatmeal Berry Breakfast Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.