Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style whole green gram curry recipe. You can have kerala style whole green gram curry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- You need 1 cup of Whole green gram -.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Raw banana – (cut into cubes).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Yam – (cut into cubes).
- Prepare 3nos of Dry Red chilli -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated coconut -.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Haldi -.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coconut oil -.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Curry leaves -.
- Use to taste of Salt -.
Instructions to make Kerala style whole green gram curry:
- Dry roast the green gram then wash it. Put them in pressure cooker along with chopped raw banana, yam, haldi, salt, red chilli mix well and cook for 5-6 whistles.
- Now take out the red chilli and mash with coconut then add them to green gram curry mix well and add coconut oil curry leaves boil it and switch off the flame.
- Green gram curry is ready to serve. Serve it with chapati, paratha.
If you find this Kerala style whole green gram curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.