Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 5 cheese lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 5 cheese lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 cheese lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 cheese lasagna recipe. To make 5 cheese lasagna you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 5 cheese lasagna:
- Get 1.5 jars of garlic onion pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Italian herbs.
- Get 2 of table spoons onion powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Get 2-8 ounce of bags of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Provide 2-8 ounce of bags shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Get 1 cup of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1-24 ounce of tub of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1-15 ounce of tub ricotta cheese.
Instructions to make 5 cheese lasagna:
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely..
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it..
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta..
- Start by layering your 13×9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices..
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste..
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge..
If you find this 5 cheese lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.